Girls night in. Movies + Cookies + Glass of Milk = Heaven. Kicking off the night with me teaching my friend how to cook! More on that later…
I found these delicious looking cookies at Buns in my Oven. And let me tell you. They taste even BETTER than they look. Amazing right? The cookies stay super soft and chewy from the cake mix. I can’t say enough good things about them.
I’ve been seeing a lot of chocolate candy-stuffed cookies around the food blogger world, but when it’s only 4 ingredients? Yes, please.
Now, if you know me, you know I’m a relatively healthy eater. Sometimes, though, a girl’s gotta splurge. These little babies are the perfect excuse.
While the blogger highly recommends having kids unwrap these candies, I do not have any… so I definitely got a little candy-unwrapping-cramp in my hand! Have someone help you unwrap them…and to help you stop yourself from putting more than 2 or 3 right into your mouth. I’m an instant gratification kind of person, especially when it comes to unwrapping a candy. I. Want. Now.
Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
(Makes about 25 cookies)
1 box of Devil’s Food Cake mix
1/3 c. oil
Bag of Rolos
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil until combined.
- Grab a tablespoon-sized chunk of dough. Roll into a ball and flatten. Place the Rolo in the center of the dough, and close the dough around the candy. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
- Pop on a parchment lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart and bake for about 9 minutes.
- Break one open and watch the caramel goo come out. Delicious.